OMC is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities. It applies to all premises and activities within the control of OMC LTD.
OMC Services will:
- Ensure the Health, Safety, Security and welfare of its entire employee whilst at work.
- Ensure the visitors and the general public who may be affected by OMC activities, are not exposed to risk of their health & Safety.
- Identify the hazards (the potential for harm), assess the risk and manage those risks: Consult with employees and ensure all who work on our behalf are adequately informed of identified risks and where appropriate receive the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe system of work and a safe working environment for employee and all who work on our behalf.
- Maintain clear procedure for action to be taken in the event of an Emergency. Encourage the development and maintenance of a positive attitude towards Health, Safety and Environment throughout OMC Services.
Provide effective arrangements to monitor the health of its employee and maintain the records.
Prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
Provide adequate training to all employees and staff for the task required of them.
Commit to a proactive approach to prevent accident 'incident in order to achieve continuous improvement in health & Safety performance.
Ensure effective risk management and reporting system.
Comply with KSA Safety code of practice, rules and regulations and other requirements.
Maintain arrangements for ensuring safe use, handling, storage and transport of substances.